Thursday, April 3, 2014

Relieved and Praising God!

Update - My first appointment with the surgeon is April 23.

Kathy and I walked out of the neurologist office this morning totally relieved.  You see, we prayed that we would have answers to why I was experiencing seizures and this morning we got an answer.  I have a 4 centimeter (about 1 1/2 inches) arachnoid cyst in my brain.

The next step will be to get a referral to see a brain surgeon.  I'm not at all worried or stressed out about this.  I'm not full of fear.  I have complete peace in the Lord.  I am so thankful God answered our prayer by revealing the cyst to the doctors because I didn't want to go month after month, test after test trying to figure out what was going on with me.  Praise the Lord!

To God Be The Glory as I go through this season in my life!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...