Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lilla Rose Opportunity

www.lillarose.biz/zizzie78

I joined Lilla Rose back in 2012, basically just to get the discount on my flexi clips and be able to buy clips at a discount to give as gifts and any money I made I used towards my missions trips to New Mexico.

Two years later and I am amazed how God has blessed.  Last year I reached supervisor level and I decided that the profit I made from my Lilla Rose business would go to support a wonderful family who is headed to Togo for medical missions.

In February, Lilla Rose had it's first convention which opened my eyes to see the wide range of women in different walks of life who have signed up to sell Lilla Rose and it made me realize the opportunity can be a huge blessing for many and I needed to share the opportunity with others.

The ladies in attendance ranged from a 15 year old girl who basically runs the entire business under her Mom's name until she reaches 18 when she can sign up for herself, to a lady who is a truck driver, to a lady who joined just after her husband left her and her children, to a homeschooling Mom of 10 children, to a grandma who recently became a widow.

Besides the awesome, unique products that Lilla Rose has to offer they are a fabulous company that doesn't put lots of requirements and obligations on people.

Literally the only requirement is $29 in sales a year. It's perfect because that's basically buying a few clips for myself or buying to give as a gift and it allows me to get a discount and stay an active consultant.

They also give you a free replicated website where you can take the business as far as you want to take it.  You make your business as big as YOU want to make it.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
God Bless!


No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...