Thursday, November 6, 2014

Feeling Old but Blessed!

Last night Mike's daughter had a precious baby girl.  Hard to believe that I am a "Grandma"

Taylor Dixie ~ 7 lb 1oz ~ 19 1/4 inches long ~ born 11/5/2014 @ 9:31pm

The family is doing great!

I was talking to Mike's sister yesterday and she was telling me that my "little" nephew is now 5'5", his voice has changed and he is now shaving!  This picture was taken of him and my niece on their last visit to Georgia in July 2010 before Mike passed away.  Hard to believe how fast these precious little ones are growing up!  

Did I mention I am feeling OLD!  But oh how blessed I am to have them all in my life!

No comments:

Spreading the Word & Chickens Everywhere

  Sorry this post is late but better late than never.   Last year we decided to reach out to one of the missionaries we support when it cam...